First, I have to thank you guys for the incredible response to my 'Photography Basics' class!It has filled up quickly.. and I am really looking forward to working with you all!
I would now like to plan for a more advanced workshop. For this class you should already know how to operate your camera and to get a proper exposure in varied light levels.
Subjects to be covered ->
- A further study of good light and how to use light in what might be considered less conventional ways
- 'available magic' - off camera artificial light sources - what the gear options are, how they work (the rules) and how to make them work for you
- lens selection and how it affects your images
- composition - how to arrange the stuff in your viewfinder so it looks good (this subject could use a full seminar on it's own, so we'll just touch on some of this)
- post processing - a Lightroom/Photoshop workflow - how to make good images look better
- using textures and layers to enhance your images
This class will be $135 for 2 three-hour sessions, I am thinking June 23 and 30th at 6-9 pm.
Again, please let me know soon if you are interested in taking part. This is gonna be a fun one!